7601 Covered Bridge Dr (Active)
7601 Covered Bridge Dr
This 2005 built South West Austin two story home on .18 acres has fabulous sunset views from a large covered front porch and lush landscaping. You can also enjoy a good movie in the custom media room. The open gourmet kitchen features granite counters, a large center island with a breakfast bar, and custom backsplash. With hardwood floors downstairs.A Large covered back porch, new fence with a custom lift wing sandbox, sets this property apart. Enjoy excellent hill country living in Covered Bridge community with hiking trails, a community pool, park, playground and playing fields! Great location with easy access to downtown Austin.
Covered Bridge is a neighborhood in Austin, Texas. Covered Bridge mostly features large homes that are very reasonably priced. This community dates back to 2002 and has continued to develop over the years. This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Covered Bridge are about $340,000 – $595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
A more in-depth detailed list of some of the features included.
- Whole House window replacement July 2017
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty!
- Two new water heater March 2017
- New fence May 2019
- Floored attic with easy access from media room
- Water softener and whole house water filter
- In-wall pest control system
- Structured wiring for coax/cat 5 with On-Q panel
- New roof in 2009
- Hardwood floors downstairs
- Full yard sprinkler system
- Speakers in family room ceiling
- Phone jacks are also CAT 5 internet outlets
- Decorative iron balusters on staircase
- Wood blinds
- Custom drapes and curtains
- Extensive crown molding
- Upgraded lighting fixtures
- Granite counters
- Large island with granite breakfast bar
- Dual shower heads in master shower
- Second master/in-law plan in upstairs bedroom
- Walk in closets in all bedrooms
- 5 burner gas cook-top with telescoping downdraft vent
- 8 ft. interior doors to dining, study, and master bedroom
- Decora wall switches with decorative cover plates
- Elfa shelf organizer system in master closet